Win a share of R5000 in FreePlay
Complete your 9 lucky numbers and you could win in Go9!
Prize is R5000 in FreePlay + a jackpot of the Total Buy-in.
How to Play:
1. Buy your ticket for R50 at the Cash Desk
2. Pick your 9 numbers
3. The Roulette wheel will be spun 20 times
4. If your 9 numbers come up, you're a winner!
Wednesdays | 20h00
Terms and Conditions apply
Exclusive to Winners Circle members who have earned 2 Points in the last 7 days prior to event
Terms and Conditions
For terms and conditions click here
General Promotions Rules
1. No person under the age of 18 is allowed to Gamble or participate in this tournament (RSA only).
2. Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, who is self-excluded, or who falls into the category of excluded persons is expressly prohibited from participating in this tournament.
3. The tournament is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly controls or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners’ business partners or immediate family members.
4. The GO 9 entry ticket must be completed in full and accurately before being handed to the designated Tournament Director before the first ball is spun.
5. Tickets bought are non-refundable and not transferable.
6. Tickets with amended/altered/tampered with numbers will be disqualified.
7. No tickets will be accepted after the first ball has been spun.
8. It is the participant’s responsibility to check their entry ticket and shout “Go 9 Winner / Jackpot” if all nine numbers on their ticket have been spun.
9. The winner needs to present their winning ticket, ID, passport or driver’s license and a Winners Circle card to surveillance officer and Gaming management for verification before the prize is awarded.
10. A “no spin” is to be declared by the surveillance officer and Gaming management for any spin in which the ball has either:
o Been spun out of the wheel,
o Not completed at least 4 revolutions around the track of the wheel,
o been caught up in the rotational part of the wheel for more than two revolutions,
o The ball is physically obstructed by a guest, or by an obstruction placed onto or into the wheel.
11. A “no spin” will not be counted as a spin. After a “no spin” has been declared, the Dealer will place the ball back onto the last winning number, and will then re-spin the ball.
12. Any person deviating from the promotional rules will be disqualified.
13. If any rules are found to be void, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining rules shall remain in full force and effects.
14. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
15. All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
16. Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
17. In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
18. Every participant in the tournament shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
19. The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.